This government is supporting people and businesses throughout this crisis, and the figures for North West Hampshire demonstrate that level of support:
• 13600 workers furloughed through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (figures up to 30 June);
• 3900 self-employed people through the Self-employment Income Scheme (figures up to 30 June);
• 1285 local businesses through offers of government-backed Bounce Back Loans, whilst separately supporting local businesses through offers of 89 government-backed Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme facilities (figures up to 02 August);
• 557 local business hereditament in the retail, hospitality and leisure sector and 13 nurseries that will pay no business rates this year (figures up to 05 July);
• 1447 local business hereditament that have received cash grants of up to £25,000 (figures up to 05 July).The government has done the right thing helping people and businesses through the pandemic and we are continuing to support them as we come out of it.